Saturday, August 22, 2009

FINITO

Well, i have completed the Betty Blogger course. I thought it was a fun and interesting way to learn about Web 2.0. The most important thing about this course for me was to actually start my own blog. I had thought about starting one for a while, but i never did. Now that I actually have one, i quite like it. No one probably reads it, but hey! Maybe i can start to make it a bit more interesting. It was also important for me to learn a little bit about blogging because i may have to start doing a little blogging for the library I work at!

I didn't really find anything over-challenging with this course. Most things were pretty straightforward. The only thing i didn't want to do was put my pictures up on a website like Picassa. I think i'll keep them on my home computer for now. I really enjoyed the self-directed model for this course. It was good to be able to go at my own pace and not have to rush to get everything done. I definately prefer this method rather than a traditional classroom method. Yes, this program did full my expectations. I came here looking to learn about Web 2.0 and this course gave me an excellent overview of it. There were so many things i had heard about, for example Delicious, but never gave a second thought to. I'm glad i did this course because i love Delicious! And if it hadn't been for this course I probably would have never used it. If this program runs again I would definately recommend this to a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment